Who am I ?





Hi!!! 👋

WELCOME to my BLOG.😀

Before starting regular posts on this blog, I think I should introduce myself 👀

My name is Muhammad Usman Ilyas. I was a repeater MDCAT student. I appeared in MDCAT 2020 and Alhamdulillah got 187 marks. My aggregate is 93.4%. And now I am going to get admission in MBBS.(inshaAllah)

I will write all of my experiences in future posts but here I am just going to write my short story, so that my audience can connect with me properly. Let's begin....

I belong to a small town of district Hafizabad, Punjab Pakistan. I completed my initial study from my home town. I was good in studies from the beginning. Not only that, but I used to get position in every class. In grade 5, I got 1st position in PEC examination in district Hafizabad. Till grade 5, I was studying in Urdu medium, but after that government changed the policy, and English medium was made compulsory. That change from Urdu to English was extremely difficult for me. It destroyed my concepts, and it converted me into a cramming student. I was studying Science, Maths and other subjects, but I was not able to understand anything. 

Luckily in grade 8, somehow I found Urdu medium science book. I studied it, and I found it very interesting. I think that was a turning point in my story. At that time, government again changed its policy and now a student could study in Urdu or English medium. I took my exam in Urdu medium by studying from that book in a very short time. In grade 8 PEC examination, I was topper of my cluster. 

After that, I decided to continue my study in Urdu medium. I completed my matric from a Government School in my own home town. By the grace of Allah Almighty, I got many brilliant teachers there. They taught me from a conceptual point of view. Moreover, Urdu medium books helped me a lot. And all this thing helped me a lot in my journey afterwards. I got 1036/1100 marks in matric in 2017. And that was great at that time. Now you know that 1050+ marks are common in matric, but at that time I got the highest marks in my area and that was a record there.

After that I joined Punjab College Hafizabad for FSC. My experience there was good. I worked hard, and by the grace of Allah Almighty, I got 1026/1100 marks in FSC in 2019. I got 2nd position in my college and 3rd position in district Hafizabad.

After that I joined KIPS 30-A Campus Lahore for MDCAT preparation. My experience was not very good there, that's why I could score only 178/200 marks in MDCAT 2019 and that was not enough for admission in MBBS because my aggregate was only 91.1364%. I missed my goal only from a few points.

Then I decided to repeat MDCAT in 2020. This was the most difficult part of my life.I again joined KIPS but only for online study on KIPS LMS. I did not join any academy physically this time. But, by the grace of Allah Almighty and in spite of PMC's worst policies and management I got 187/200 marks in MDCAT. And now I am looking forward for my admission in MBBS.

But my whole journey and experience of FSC and MDCAT can not be explained in a single post. I will share my FSC and MDCAT experiences on this blog. That's why it is created. So, please don't forget to follow this blog.

Also follow us on other social media platforms.

Post a Comment

5 Comments