Success Story 2 (Tayyaba Sadeeqa)


 MDCAT Diaries is carrying out a survey, in which those students who are successful in getting admission in MBBS/BDS are being asked to submit their success stories. The purpose of this is to create an archive of success stories of MDCATians. We asked some questions to all students. All of  their responses are being published here one by one now.

So, today we are publishing the story of Tayyaba Sadeeqa. She was a repeater student. And she got admission in AIMC.

Question: Your Name

Answer: Tayyaba Sadeeqa

Question: Do you want your name to be published publicly on our website with your story?

Answer: Yes

Question: In which medical college you are admitted, or going to be admitted, expectedly? 

Answer: Allama iqbal medical college Lahore

Question: Your merit number according to UHS merit list?

Answer: 816

Question: Why You wanted to become a doctor?

Answer: It was my dream and passion to be a great doctor...

Question: Write your story. Write as much as you want.

Answer: I was a topper student in matric and FSC, but it was a turning point of my life when I failed to get admission last year due to many reasons like depression and health issues...most of the people discouraged me even that they gave me congratulations on my failure…it was the most painful situation for me... I was totally depressed, but Allah gave me courage and I took it as a challenge...I started with a new enthusiasm and energy...it was 17 of November which was first day of early preps session....that was the day I started again...that time was full of hardships and challenges, wherever I went most of the people discouraged me laughed at me and said you're wasting your time, it is very difficult for you to get admission in medical college, you can't do it" but mn ny unki batun ko kbhi serious hi ni Lia tha bl k mjhy ye move on krny k liye motivate krti thi k kch kr k dikhana Hy or logun ki batun ko sunti hi ni thi or logun sy milna hi chor dia bss mjhy kch ni pta hota tha k Kia horaha Hy kch hota tha mn ny prhna hota tha even k mn bemar bhi hoti thi na phir bhi prhti thi..log kehty k ye psycho Hy but mjhy frq Ni prta tha...kisi ki Ni suni sirf Allah sy manga or hardwork Kia.... alhamdulilah Allah ny mjhy kamiyabi di Hy...aj wahi log shrminda hn Jo mjhy pyscho kehty thy...I think log Jo kehty hn unhn Kehny dijiye or apna kam krty raho ak din khud hi unko shrminda hona prta Hy.... Alhamdulilah now I'm going to be a doctor....

Question: If you repeated MDCAT or improved FSC, then what was your special routine during that time? Write your detailed experience during that time. (If you were a fresher, then skip this question)

Answer: I repeated MDCAT, I studied at least 7hours daily in the start but as time passes and mostly syllabus was covered, I started revisions with my daily schedule… During lockdown, I studied 8-10 hours daily and focused on self study... I practised a lot of MCQs from authentic books as suggested by seniors.....it was very tough to face a failure, and it took a lot of time to accept it … Where ever I go people said: you can't do it, leave it, but I promised to myself "I will do it inshaAllah" and Alhamdulillah I did it...when 3% grace marks were given to freshers and improvers, it was a challenging point for me because my relatives and people said"you can't do it, freshers will secure admission because of extra marks....you should leave it and get admission in any other field" but I said OK it was your opinion and my Allah has different plan for me and I believe in Allah....that trust gave me courage and success Alhamdulillah....

Question: Sum up your story in a single sentence

Answer: Failure doesn't mean that you are not eligible for anything, it means you have a chance to improve your mistakes and learn a lot from it.

Question: If you could not get admission in MBBS, then what was your 2nd or backup plan? 

Answer: CA

Question: Any special advice to juniors?

Answer: Don't be disappointed, just move forward with an enthusiasm and energy with which you started it...just be persistent, punctual and believe in Allah...best of luck for all the juniors...

Question: "What is Life?" According to your point of view

Answer: Life is the name of a journey from Allah to Allah.....it consists of many challenges but interesting if you accept that challenges…

Question: Thanks for your precious time for filling this form. You will get your gift within 15 days via e-mail. If you want to share anything else with the public or only with us, you can write here, otherwise, skip this field and submit this form.

Answer: Logun ki batun ko serious kbhi bhi my ln bl k isy agy brhny k liye as a source of motivation ln or apna kam jari rakhen...apny kam sy sincere rahen Allah zror reward dety hn...


If you want your story to be published like this, click on the button below to reach the submission form.



If you could not get admission in MBBS, and changed your field, you can also submit your story. Click on the button below to reach submission form.



Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel. Click on the button below to visit our channel.




Post a Comment

0 Comments