Success Story 3 ( M. Abdul Basit)



MDCAT Diaries is carrying out a survey, in which those students who are successful in getting admission in MBBS/BDS are being asked to submit their success stories. The purpose of this is to create an archive of success stories of MDCATians. We asked some questions to all students. All of  their responses are being published here one by one now.

So, today we are publishing the story of MUHAMMAD ABDUL BASIT. He was a repeater student. And she got admission in Nishter Medical University.

Question: Your Name
Answer: MUHAMMAD ABDUL BASIT

Question: Do you want your name to be published publicly on our website with your story?
Answer: Yes

Answer: In which medical college you are admitted, or going to be admitted, expectedly? 
In sha Allah Nishter Medical University

Question: Your merit number according to UHS merit list? 
Answer: 943

Question: Why You wanted to become a doctor? 
Answer: For Humanity and in my family there is no doctor.

Question: Write your story. Write as much as you want.
Answer: Assalam o alaikum! ALHAMDULILLAH, from an early age, my parents focused on my studies. Basically, proper education system in my family was started then. My mother punished me if my test was wrong, because she wanted me to become a doctor, and she loved me most. I topped in 1st class and ALHAMDULILLAH then onwards. I got 7th position in my district in 5th class and 1st in school in 8th class. My parents also focused on my moral and Islamic values. Alhamdulillah since 5th class, I am saying my prayers regularly. This is the main key to success.

At middle level my aim was to become chief of army. I was curious to become an army officer. Then I got my matric education in other school. My mamo set target of 1060 and promised me to give bike. In 9th I got 478, but target was high. In 10th I studied hard and prayers of my mother and grandmother I got 1061 marks. I was very happy and said thanks to Allah Almighty. Mamo gave me reward of bike.

Now, my real FSC education was starting. My parents and grandmother curiously dreamed me to be a doctor. They always prayed for me. I can say, I am here due to their prayers. My father told me to sit in biology section. In that period my family has changed my mind from army to become a doctor. Then my interest was also starting. I studied good but not so hard and got 462/505 in 1st year. My whole family was very happy, and they gave me a party.

Then I studied hard for 2nd year. Meanwhile my grandmother was died. I loved her most. I was disappointed. Then I studied, and 2nd year examination was over. I joined KIPS Layyah for MDCAT. First of all I could not understand new concepts and my progress was low. Then after 1 month I remained an average. I studied average in two months and last 25 days I studied hard.but I got 169/200 marks in mdcat 2019. I was disappointed but it was my own negligence. Then 2nd year result came and got 1002 marks. Disappointed but thanks ALLAH ALMIGHTY...

Then new harsh journey of repeater started. Every one criticized me, even my younger brothers. But I remained in patience.I have faith on Allah Almighty. I tried with new zeal. Not only that, but I also gave admission for improvement. I went to academy 2nd time and at night did some preparation of entry test. Then in April I started complete preparation of entry test. I sought guide through step PowerPoint lectures and kips notes that I made during KIPS.

Then I joined saeed mdcat step lectures and follow that schedule. Then learned many concepts through these kips and step lectures. I also did tests regularly. I kept my moral values .said prayers five times a day. Only follow text books. And with the prayers of my parents and my sincere and keen hard work I got 187/200 marks In NMDCAT. THANKS, ALLAH ALMIGHTY.

Question: If you repeated MDCAT or improved FSC, then what was your special routine during that time? Write your detailed experience during that time. (If you were a fresher, then skip this question)
Answer: I studied after fajar prayer and learned improvement subjects. Then at academy gave paper and at night some entry topics. At entry time only focused on my entry and connected to saeed mdcat team. I saw discussion lectures every time

Question: Sum up your story in a single sentence
Answer: Your hard work, moral values, patience, believe and thanks to Allah Almighty is the main key to success. Be patience

Question: If you could not get admission in MBBS, then what was your 2nd or backup plan?
Answer: My second plan was to go for CSS

Question: Any special advice to juniors?
Answer: Please be sincere with every people. Stick with your goal and studied hard and smart. Say prayers five times a day and recite holly QURAN

Question: "What is Life?" According to your point of view
Answer: Life is to work for humanity.


If you want your story to be published like this, click on the button below to reach the submission form.



If you could not get admission in MBBS, and changed your field, you can also submit your story. Click on the button below to reach the submission form.



Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel. Click on the button below to visit our channel.




Post a Comment

0 Comments